- You open your mobile/ handset/ PDA/ smart-phone and click on an application. The application allows you to connect to the central hub of the stores of a city, which allow mobile payments through gateways to be done, and with a select click you can have the retail products- be it perishable or non-perishable- within the specific time and date meant for delivery.
- The application connects through the central hub of all the stores that have new or important items stored in their inventory. Any new item that is stored in the inventory pops up in the screen of the handset if that item is tagged as an important one in the application.
- The user which is you can actually look out for better deals through the deal comparator. The attributes for the input might be a type of item/ s, range of deals, geographical location, city and the delivery and time related attributes.
- Content aggregator works in tandem with the new store locations, new items added, new segments, exclusive segments, specific add-to-the-bill, and the best offers. All this are fed to the application in the handset.
- You can access the content of the aggregator via your handset and as an alternative you can use this aggregator to find out the best product in your city.
- Not just retail, you handset also allows you to book tickets in a movie hall, book a place in a restaurant for a given time, pick a berth in a jam packed stadium, or make an advanced transaction for a retail new coming.
- You can also use short MMS/ SMS, UDDS, and pre-defined logic to order through the application in handset directly or through the content aggregator.
- Once a delivery has been made, the amount is pending for post-paid retail payment or instant payment through the mobile connected to the bank and credit card.
- Customer Loyalty Switching is equally monitored when the credit card history on the mobile transaction is actually analysed. For a specific top-up amount a store can get the details of the same deals searched by a person, deals transacted, reason for preference of shops other than a shop nearby, reasons for switching product line vertically or horizontally.
- Taking a note on inventory on the part of the store managers side such that the product flow maintains a part of the inventory note in real time and a fall in the inventory level creates a red tag or a line that proposes fresh inventory for a sustainable outflow. Alarms, notes, reminders actually propose a dip in or an excess inventory.
Welcome to the future!