Subscription Model for subscribers
There can be various types of subscription models based on intellectual assets. Some of them are-
- Free Subscription Model– Everything is free in this subscription. No charges are levied.
- Freemium Model– Only basic charges are done, and higher pricing is kept for premium assets.
- Pay-as-you-go Model– The subscriber pays in the run, for selective assets.
- Secured Model– Certain time sensitive and data sensitive intellectual assets can be a secured model. Such assets can be of digital value.
- Premium Model– The charges are on the higher side, with a higher subscription fee.
- Pay-Block Model– An initial payment is done to block an intellectual asset, and use the asset for a certain period of time.
- 6-hour subscription Model– The digital asset can be used and read only for a timeline associated with the subscription fees.
- Minimum Service Model– Only a basic charge is made to request service from a model.
- University/ Group/ Corporation Model– A collaborative group works in tandem for this model, where corporations and universities collaborate for creating an asset.
- Individual Model– Individual subscription fees are required for this model, where the users are individuals.
There can be various subscription types and charges as well. A figurative figure associated can also be used for certain or all or selective digital assets. Some of them are-
- Annual Subscription– This is based on annual charges. Let us say USD 199.
- Quarterly Subscription– A quarterly charge is made. Let us say USD 99.
- Monthly Subscription– A monthly charge is taken. Let us say USD 49.
- Weekly Subscription– A weekly charge remains as subscription fees. Let us say USD 9.
- Life time subscription Model– A premium is charged based on life time subscription model. Let us say USD 499.
Subscription fee based models are-
- 1-day usage model– The intellectual asset is open only for one day, and the subscription is based on that.
- 6-month usage model– The intellectual asset can be used with permission with a term of 6months.
- 1-year subscription model– The subscription depends on the usage for 1-year.
- 2-year subscription model– The intellectual asset can be based on 2 year subscription.
- Life time model– A charge can be used to access the digital asset for a lifetime.